Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MEMBERSHIP


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but uhhh I got RuneScape membership. August 16, sooo ya, been awhile. My member's pretty darn broke, but my draynor sig doesn't say most of my stats.. It can't update easily. Here is, a picture of the second day of RuneScape membership. I'm trying to get a Draconic visage- (here's a link that'll show you how good it is..or whatever. )a not easy drop...But I did hear a rumor about killing the KBD (King Black Dragon) 37 times, and you'll get a visage. Also, looking at Zybez/tipit, it said that one of the TOP DROPS from the KBD was a visage. But I'm not doing the KBD-I'm doing iron dragons, around 100levels below the KBD. My friend said "It'll take 1k iron drags to get...". I'm really not sure...my other friend said it took him 2months. I think he's exaggerating. I hope to get it around my 430-450 kills...That's when I'll get 70range. Then, I sell that for a BGS (Bandos Godsword). Since I still need around 1million, I get 75attack (which is needed to wield the godsword anyway) by killing greendragons (level79) to get enough cash (probably more the 1million, but it'll work) to get a BGS. Hope I can get it by New Years...I won't make it.

No comments: