Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NEW BLOG





Okay, first, I play RuneScape and Club Penguin. My RuneScaper is called, Gijeff890, and my Club Penguin penguin is named Gijefffire. My RuneScape level, is 86 currently... I know, it's not bad, but that Santa is NOT mine. I just borrowed it from a guy for one nature rune. I am a NONMEMBER, NOT a member. As you can see, I don't have any member item's on...
Here's how I look with a Santa (left)

I can help you with nearly ALL the quests in RuneScape, but here's a website that helped me, and will probably help you: http://runehq.com/, a VERY helpful website, helps with nearly everything (also try zybez, sals realm, etc. I have found out runehq isn't heaven with members quests). And if you want, I have some YouTube videos, and a YouTuber. His name, obviously is, Donutboy24. I curently can't make any more Club Penguin/RuneScape videos, because my recorer is not really going to well. Also, I'll help you with Club Penguin, like pins and all. I'll show you where the pins are sometimes, and maybe a few mission guides! Please, don't be mean, and if you like my videos on this website or on YouTube if you know them, please, don't take much time and just subscribe! I'll probably put all of my videos that are longer then 10minutes on this, because YouTube won't allow more. My videos do NOT have sound, so please, don't think they do. I will probably edit/update this when I figure out how (edited and updated:I have not read my posts...but I figured out how to edit, and I have a few videos with sound). My private chat is always on "on" so is my clan chat. I do have enough room, but I won't add you until I know you more. So don't randomly come up and say:Can you add me? (I cannot! add you if I'm on funorb:I have more then 100 friends, and I'm not a member (except on runescape). If you want to go to my YouTube channel, here is the url:http://youtube.com/user/Donutboy24

Currently, the pin in Club Penguin is at the swimming pool shown here:


And uhhh, here's Pecos Hood doing Dragon Slayer:

No comments: