Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WoodCutting.


So far, I'm woodcutting in RuneScape, my combat level now 86. Too many people are at yews... I'm finding about 8 peeps sometimes. On random servers. So ya, I'll go show you a pic of me woodcutting. And I would say, it is major boring. You just sit, and watch your cash grow. I'm trying to save 600,000 and thats not really easy, looking at: 1,000 yew logs are worth 400,000. I need 520,000 because I have a few more cash. In the end, I need about 1,000 yew logs, and thats mega boring. So ya, that's all the boring new for me today. And also, I might go ClanWarring soon, due to the boringness of woodcutting. Look at the picture if you think it's not boring. I might post of video of PECOS HOOD, my noob account, NOT my best. I only went on him when....I'd rather not explain. That's all.
UPDATE:If you have a real clan like one with events and everything, pm me ingame, I need a clan with events. Desire459:If you see this (I doubt you will...) but can you please just add Gijeff890, and not Pecos Hood?

No comments: